The Bamboo plugin can now update Jira status based on the build & merge progress. The Jira task directly related to the branch being tested will be updated to reflect the actual status.
Example: when a build starts, the Jira 'status' workflow attribute can be set to 'Testing', then updated to 'Reopened', 'Closed' or even 'Merged' depending on the final result.
For further info about DevOps, trunk based development and task-per-branch check:
To configure this new feature, enable Monitor Jira to filter branches configuration field in Bamboo's Repository configuration. New textbox fields will appear to set the status of the Jira issue with a desired value when Bamboo triggers the following events:
* A plan branch starts its build plan
* A plan branch build fails
* A plan branch build succeeds
* A plan branch is automatically merged (only if gatekeeper automatic merge feature is enabled).
The allowed values for these fields are <issue_status>
Testing Open Tested Merged
REMARK: remember the <issue_status> has to be previously created in Jira Workflow!
Windows GUI: Several fixes have been done in the 2D version tree:
* Set correct initial date in the branch explorer calculated taking into account the history revisions date.
* Fix view options: version tree vs complete Branch Explorer. They were not doing anything at all. By default, the version tree is set. So, only relevant changesets are displayed.
Windows GUI: Fixed an error deleting repositories using the "Del" key when the selection was empty.