Configuration to merge Unity files on Windows: Added "SmartMerge" support out-of-the-box for new installations:
* .prefab and .unity files will use "UnityYAMLMerge.exe" (a.k.a "SmartMerge") to merge both contributor contents on a file during a merge
* If SmartMerge requires manual conflict resolution, it will fallback to regular PlasticSCM text mergetool.
* .meta files will use Plastic SCM regular text mergetool too.
* The Unity SmartMerge configuration is hard-coded in Plastic SCM configuration. We assume that, if you are managing .prefab and .unity files, you will likely have Unity & SmartMerge installed
* Attempting to merge a .prefab or .unity file will throw an error if SmartMerge application does not exist in expected install path:
* If that happens, you will have to manually edit the SmartMerge path in Plastic SCM Merge Tool preferences.
* More info about Unity Smart Merge can be found here