Friendly and flexible licensing
Cloud Edition is designed for fully distributed teams to remove all maintenance and operation costs.
The Cloud server and storage is handled by us so that you don’t have to worry about backups,
upgrades or licensing.
You first create a Cloud organization, then you invite your team members to join. Billing will depend
on the number of active users in the organization every month.
Let’s explain it better with an example:
- RobotCo organization is created in February and Mike, the owner, invites Sarah, Miles, Peter, Ruben and Mary.
- Mike, Sarah and Peter frantically work during February, but the rest do not use Plastic yet.
- In March, Miles starts using Plastic too.
- In April, Mike spends the entire month away at events. But Peter, Sarah, Miles, Rubén and Mary continue working
- The team still didn’t reach the 5GB limit.
The billing will be as follows:
- 0 users in Feb, because the first 3 users are free.
- 1 users in March. It is 4 overall, but 3 first users are free.
- 2 users in April. It is 5 in total, but 3 first users are free.
No extra cost for the storage will be billed since the initial 5GB limit wasn't exceeded.
Once the initial 5GB of Cloud storage is exceeded, general Plastic Cloud fees will be applied. Check the
pricing page for more information.