Friendly and flexible licensing
Cloud Edition is designed for fully distributed teams to remove all maintenance and operation costs. The Cloud server and storage is handled by us so that you don’t have to worry about backups, upgrades or licensing.
You first create a Cloud organization, then you invite your team members to join. Billing will depend on the number of active users in the organization every month.
Let’s explain it better with an example:
- RobotCo organization is created in February and Mike, the owner, invites Sarah, Miles and Peter.
- Mike, Sarah and Peter frantically work during February, but Miles doesn’t use Plastic yet.
- In March, Miles starts using Plastic too.
- In April, Mike and Peter spend the entire month away at events.
- The team still didn’t reach the 5GB limit.
The billing will be as follows:
- 3 users in Feb.
- 4 users in March.
- 2 users in April.
No extra cost for the storage will be billed since the initial 5GB limit wasn’t exceeded.
Once the initial 5GB of Cloud storage is exceeded, general Plastic Cloud fees will be applied. Check the pricing page for more information.