PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
You’ll be defining the go-to-market strategy for both Plastic SCM and SemanticMerge, creating and managing the creation of engaging contents and coordinating product and marketing to execute the plan.
Ideally you feel comfortable talking about topics like scm, scrum, devops and developer tools.
You are able to translate highly technical concepts into tangible stories that developers respect.
And you understand what motivates developers, and love to participate in developer communities.
- Define the go-to-market strategy. Craft product positioning and messaging.
- Implement improvements to increase conversion rate at each stage of the sales funnel.
- Evangelize through webinars, roundtables, blogs, podcasts, social media, events and others to generate market awareness in our target accounts.
- Develop and maintain user and buyer personas.
- Create and publish materials such as blogs, white papers, ebooks, podcasts and videos.
- Review the overall market and identify key opportunities/threats and features, while working closely with internal teams and customers to impact product direction.
- Create marketing collateral: datasheets, presentations, infograhics, and more.
- Work with product and marketing to execute on the go to market plan.
- Deliver sales and sales engineering training serving as the subject matter expert on your product and our unique solution in this space.
- Learn and apply new technical skills
Experience and skills
- Solid experience in bringing new, innovative products to market.
- Ideally experience as a user of version control.
- 2+ years of software experience in customer facing technical positions such as Product Marketing, Consulting or Sales Engineering.
- Any form of software engineering background is a plus.
- Content capable – must be able to learn, grasp and communicate relevant technologies, understand key differentiators and drive clear and compelling marketing messages to all relevant stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the SCM market and previous experience working with a technical customer base.
- Expertise in communicating with and influencing customers, prospects, analysts, and internal executive management.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, Marketo, MailChimp Automation, etc.
What do we offer?
We offer a chance to join a growing team and company with global customers and a huge market opportunity. All development teams around the world are moving to distributed version control and Plastic SCM is the only commercial option for the enterprise, and you can play a key role.
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, flexible working schedule, health insurance and a unique dynamic opportunity for professional growth.
Are you interested?
Send us a cover letter and a resume with "PPM" in the subject to