Are you a software developer at heart and love writing about it? We’re looking for a talented developer with excellent communication skills to help us creating great content around Plastic SCM and SemanticMerge.
This position is not about writing user guides but vibrant and original blog posts, videos, presentations and social media presence to create awareness for our products.
You’ll be responsible for spreading the good around best practices for version control and its impact in software development and how our tools can help.
Your work will have a measurable impact in both the product mindshare & marketshare across the software development community
- Create a regular cadence of communications through blogging, social media, webinars, conferences, tutorials and public speaking.
- Drive awareness and adoption.
- Work with developers and partners to drive interest.
- Learn and spread the word about tools and IDEs such as the latest Visual Studio, Eclipse, JIRA, Unity… and to get the best out of them combined with our products.
- Stay in touch with the product development team to make sure the relevant customer feedback makes its way into the products.
Experience and skills
- A solid software development background is a must: 5+ years industry experience would be ideal.
- A visible online presence (videos, online repos and open source, blogposts, Twitter).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You must be passionate about software development since this is what all our products are about.
- Ability to organize Meetups and small events.
- A good understanding of the software development trends including Agile, continuous delivery, CI.
- Fluency in English.
- Solid knowledge of the software development ecosystem including the most frequently used tools: version controls, code review systems, issue tracking and project management, testing toos, IDEs and so on.
What do we offer?
We offer an innovative and rapidly growing company in an extremely exciting and developer focused market. We are developers designing products for developers, what else can be more exciting?.
Add competitive salary and great benefits, flexible working schedule, health insurance and the opportunity to travel to professional conferences in the US and Europe.
Are you interested?
Send us your resume writing "Tech Evangelist" in the subject to