Monthly price per team
You need a Plastic SCM Team Edition* subscription to use Plastic Cloud.
|Size (GB)||Base Price||Growth Bucket||Total|
Each 50GB bucket above 100GB will cost an additional $7.45/Month
The pricing includes the access to the multi-node cloud server, the storage of the metadata in the cloud database, the network traffic to download from the cloud, the blob storage used by the versioned file contents plus all the provisioning and billing system. It is all included in a “cost per gigabyte bucket” to simplify pricing.
When your data needs grow beyond your current limit, your Plastic Cloud subscription will automatically be upgraded to the next size level.
We will always notify you via email 7 days prior to upgrading your subscription to the next size level and charging your credit card.
Once you reach 100GB, your subscription will grow by 50GB buckets at a cost of $7.45 per bucket.
- If you are using 12GB, you’ll pay $4.95/month for Plastic Cloud for the whole team.
- If your data needs grow by 25GB, this will move you up to the 100GB level and you’ll pay $19.95/month for the whole team.
- If 6 months later your data needs grow up to 120GB, you’ll pay $19.95 + $7.45 = $27.40/month for the whole team.
* Plastic Cloud is an extension to the commercial Plastic SCM versions: Team Edition and Enterprise Edition. Users who qualify for Personal and Community Edition can also use Plastic Cloud.
* If you need a cloud-only solution that does not require an on-premise server then instead of Team + Cloud you need Cloud Edition.