Now you are going to configure the Plastic SCM client to connect to a given server.
Since Bamboo is running as a service, you want Plastic to look for its configuration files in the installation directory rather than in the user profile directory. To do that:
- Create empty "client.conf" and "plastic.workspaces" files in the Plastic SCM client installation directory:
- In Windows: c:\Program Files\Plastic SCM\client
- In Linux: /opt/PlasticSCM/client
- In MacOSX: /Applications/PlasticSCM/client
- Now configure the client running plastic --configure. Follow the normal steps in the wizard to specify your server and credentials.