- You take feedback serious and provide quick replies. Kudos for that
- Plastic support is excellent, with quick reples
- I'd like to echo Gorilla's sentiment on the interactivity and support
- I'd also like to add that I really enjoy the interactivity with the Plastic team here on the forums
- Plastic has provided better support to us than many (if not most) of our vendors who we pay significant amounts of money to. link
- I would like to repeat that I find your support responses most excellent
- Learn something new everyday
- And lets not forget, active development and excellent support so far wvd_vegt
- So thanks once more for an excellent product with matching support
We have an active forum site where Plastic SCM users ask questions, resolve doubts, share experiences and also if you think you’ve found a bug.
It is actively monitored and answered by the Plastic SCM developers too. Questions are answered immediately.
If you have a general question about how to setup Plastic SCM, how to improve your workflow or specific patterns and practices, post it on Stack Overflow.
Some examples about appropriate questions:
• How to set up a SQL Server backend?
• Should I use feature branches?
• How to automate replica between distant sites?
Do you have a suggestion? Something you’d like to see implemented on the next release of Plastic SCM? Then User Voice is the right place.
We actively monitor it and you’ll see how quick we get your requests implemented.
• What about integration with IntelliJ?
• Ability to sort the tabs on the GUI
• Support for changelists in the client
you can reach us anytime at email@example.com!
We never close!